Conclave 2016 X-Wing Miniatures Game Regional Championship
X-Wing is squad based space dog-fight miniatures game from Fantasy Flight Games. It allows players to create squadron of Fighters, Interceptors; Bombers & Large Craft crewed, piloted & upgraded through a Card based force creation system. Combat is worked out through the use of manoeuvre dials, an initiative system, attack & defence dice & the abilities of various pilots - & obviously the skill of their player.
This year at Conclave 2016 we have the honour of hosting a 2016 X-Wing Regionals. Players from across the country & beyond will flock to see who is the Top Gun! We have a mighty haul of prizes for the victorious - including a beautiful winners trophy & a selection of Fantasy Flight Games Organised Play goodies. X-Wing has been a hugely popular game over the last few years & continues to grow exponentially with the ever expanding variety of ships being released combined with the almost endless card & pilot combinations.
This Regional Tournament will be a flagship Event for Conclave 2016 & bodes to be an epic contest fought out at the home of epic contests: Thomond Park! ... & if you're very, very lucky you might even get your rewards presented by R2-D2 himself...
So pilots: local & far-travelled - grab your flight suits - your all welcome to prove your worth in the fast-paced cauldron of action that is the X-Wing: Regional Championship at Conclave 2016!
Saturday 18th June
Entry: €25 (including 1-Day Convention entry - €30 for 2-Day entry)
Registration: 9.00 - 9.45
Round 1: 10.15
- Game Time Limit: 75 minutes
- Force size: 100 points
- NO Epic Ships
- WYSIWYG - NO Proxies
- ALL cards; bases; ships etc must be present & legal - any non-FFG items must be vetted & OK-ed by opponents
- Lists MUST be sent in BEFORE the event for checking
- Players should bring along a print out copy of their list to allow their oppent to view it waith easy
- We will be using FFG Tournament Rules System so Rounds & Top Cut will be dependent on exact numbers attending & will be finalised on the day but there will be at least 4 Rounds followed by a Top4/8 Cut
Lists must be sent to the TO prior to the Tournament by midnight Wednesday 15th June.
Contact details for any questions & lists to: